Finally, a high school retreat that gets you – understands what your life is all about, and can help you bring God into the center of all the craziness. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
All baptized Catholic public school and home-school teens in 11th-12th grade are invited to the MontCo Regional “Kairos” Retreat! This event runs from Feb 13th – 16th, and will help you dig into your faith like never before. By the end of this retreat you will view yourself, your family & friends, and your relationship with God in a whole new, powerful way. This weekend will be packed with fun activities, moments for prayer and reflection, inspirational talks from teens YOUR age, and much more! Tens of thousands of teens have attended Kairos retreats over the past years, and now it’s your turn to experience this life-changing retreat!
Details:– Signup deadline is FEB 1st!!!!
– Required “Info Meeting” for parents & teens who sign up on Feb 2nd
– Age bracket: 11th & 12th graders who haven’t gone on a Kairos retreat before
– Students throughout MontCo are invited
– This retreat is coordinated with the Archdiocese of Philadelphia
– Cost is $250/person and covers all meals, lodging, & materials for four days, three nights
– Dropoff & pickup for the retreat are at St. Anthony of Padua parish in Ambler. Students will be bused to Mother Boniface Spirituality Center in Philadelphia for the retreat.
– Limited scholarships available.
View the website & “meet” the teen leaders at http://paregionalkairos.weebly.com/. Email Lauren Joyce with questions: Ljoyce@MdpParish.com.