Our annual census mailing went out the week of September 5th. Please take a moment to read Father Cioppi’s letter and review our parish financial outline. We ask that you thoroughly complete the census form that is included in the mailing. This form helps us to plan and execute programs that are most beneficial to our Parish-at-large. It also helps us to provide a comprehensive demography for the Archdiocese when we produce our Pastoral Report. We also depend on this annual collection to help us with our normal operation expenses. We ask you to prayerfully consider what you can afford to include with your census. Please return your census card and donation to the Parish Offices by dropping your envelope in the collection basket on Sunday, drop it in the mail or feel free to bring it to the Parish Offices. Thank you.
333 Allendale Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406 (click on address for google maps)
• Monday - Saturday: 8:00 a.m.
• Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
• Sunday: 8:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
Holy Days of Obligation: 8:00 AM, 12:05 PM and 7:30 PM
* Daily schedule changes to 9:00 a.m.
for most holidays.
• Saturday: 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM
Parish Office Hours
- Mon - Thurs: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
There are currently no upcoming events.
- • Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- • USCCB
- • Holy See
- • Mass in Transit
- • PA Catholic Conference
- • Saint Charles Seminary Appeal
- • Mother Teresa Regional Catholic School
- • Catholic Philly
- • http://www.mdpparish.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Registration-Form-2015-2016.doc
- • Spam prevention provided by MXGuarddog